As Scouts, you keep the Scout Oath and Law in mind. You will also need to abide by the rules and regulations set out for the Jamboree.
- Observe the Jamboree rules to make you and other people have a safe and joyful time.
- Remember how lucky you are to be here now.
- Conform to the Scout Law and instructions from leaders and operating personnel.
- Wear your Scout uniform during the opening and closing ceremonies.
- Don’t forget to comply with the laws of the Republic of Korea.
Respect and Care
- As individuals from different nations gather here together, strive to accept and honor another culture.
- Avoid inappropriate language and behavior, such as profanity, that might cause conflict.
- When you engage in off-site programs or pre- and post-programs, be polite to local residents. Be sure that you represent your homeland.
- Do not touch someone else’s stuff and money. If you find lost objects, leave them at Subcamp Storage near you.
- Be considerate of others when you use the shower and toilet.
- Keep quiet hours from 22:00 till 06:00.
- Patches can be swapped but should not be traded.
※ Patch exchange between adult and youth participants is not allowed.
- Always wear your neckerchief and ID badge unless requested to remove them for safety reasons.
- Gambling and the possession, use, distribution, and purchase of tobacco, alcohol, and drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Wash your hands thoroughly—after using the restroom and before cooking and eating.
- Dress for the weather and according to circumstances.
- Obey all signs and directions. For your own sake, do not enter restricted areas. You can come in private tents and encampments when you are invited.
- Do not visit Staff Hub, for adults only, without permission.
- Handle your knife carefully and store it safely in a bag—no knife with a blade longer than 7.6 centimeters.
- It is forbidden to use personal drones and fireworks.
- Be cautious not to break personal equipment and camping facilities.
- Keep communal and private spaces clean.
- Reduce garbage and follow the recycling and sorting process.
- Never ruin nature.